Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awwwww

This gem is courtesy of Byrd Dan in Pensacola. Apparently baby-shaking is a big problem in the Redneck Riviera.

So is the availability of wife-beaters/muscle-ts.



I had a lovely trip to southern Alabama (about an hour from Baby Shaker Territory) last month, and my favorite part of the trip involved my hotel: the Best Western Atmore. It is usually terrifying and horrible (the hallways alternately smell like vomit and old salad dressing), but on this occasion I was given a flashlight when I checked in. Because the power was turned off all night. Since it is the only hotel within an hour of my destination, I had no choice but to suffer through the chilly night. You bet I took that flashlight with me when I left.

No fitness room to evaluate, so negative 10 stars.

No comments: