Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LaQuinta Riverchase Parkway earns * * *

A

Out of five possible stars, the fitness center at LaQuinta Riverchase Parkway outside the Magic City scored three big ones...not too shabby. However, upon closer inspection of the posted safety rules, I now understand why I received a nasty look or two when I stumbled onto the treadmill in my soggy bikini while guzzling Colt 45.


Let's take a gander at exhibit A: Woah, Nelly. Do I count THREE pieces of cardio equipment? Practically unheard of! And wait...they are all functional? AND there is a remote for the television mounted high on the wall? I don't need Shaq to help me change the channel? Good work LaQuinta, good work.

3 comments:

Ms. P said...

i think you have a future as a gym critic. all you need now is to send your stuff into an AL newspaper and soon you'll have people flocking to shady hotel gyms all across the south haha amazing!

Ms. P said...

p.s. i forgot that i tried to start a blog for my class at the end of last year on here, hence the "ms. paradise" name when i comment. pretty hilarious.

B-Diddy said...

At least you can still use the equipment in a DRY bikini, wearing socks. (Was this in the Sock Capital, by any chance?)